July 17, 2015 0
We want to make sure everyone has the correct information about us and our salon. We are an organic salon, all of our products and services are eco-friendly in their ingredients, packaging, shipping, and are 100% cruelty free. Our color lines are 100% ammonia free and we have a 100% gluten-free color line as well. We also use a color line that is 100% free of PPD’s which works miracle for clients with skin and scalp allergies.
One of our products that we carry and are asked about a lot is our hair and body serum made right here in Denver by Phia; at Phia they harness energies created by sun, soil, and water, found in fields, forests, and oceans from the far corners of the world. 100% vegan, never tested on animals, contains no artificial preservatives, sodium chloride, MEA, DEA or dyes. 100% Sulfate, paraben and gluten free. ingredients: Argan oil, Silk Amino Acids, Vitamin E, Flower and Herb Essences. The flower and herb essences are what give the product its fragrance. For anyone with more questions about organic beauty, hit us up anytime or shoot us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Facebook message us. Look Good. Feel Good. Be Good.
We also carry Davines as our luxury product line from Italy. We love Davines as a company so much, they are totally in line with our philosophy regarding sustainable beauty. Here is a little word from Davines about where they are coming from.
Our ideal of beauty works through practical and “sustainable” efforts. For us, sustainability deals with the responsibility we owe to ourselves, the people with which we work, our customers, and the world in which we live and operate. Our vision of “sustainability” has a range of connected meanings:
– “sustainability” in regard to our commitment to minimizing the impact on the environment, not compromising the quality or quantity of natural resources today or tomorrow;
– “sustainability” in regard to the effectiveness of our products and the safety of our customers, thanks to the privileged use of natural ingredients, enhanced with cutting-edge cosmetic technologies and an artisanal spirit;
– “sustainability” in regard to “freedom of creation”. Our decisions are led more by “intuition” than “calculation”. Our pioneering spirit guides us to explore ideas beyond trends. At Davines, every idea is born free and then developed with authenticity, in harmony with our values.
– “sustainability” in regard to “ethics”, which in ancient Greek means “house, shelter, lair”. Honored of being a family company, we make our professional environment a homely place where to develop oneself and create sincere and trustful relationships with others, based on transparency and collaboration.
In summarizing, “beautiful and good” – as the ancients referred to the inseparable unity between exterior and interior beauty – is another way to say “Sustainable Beauty” and “Sustainable Beauty” is another way to say Davines.”
Our main color line is Organic Color Systems and they are truly amazing as well, here is a little bit about OCS
– Mission Statement –
“We will change salons for the better by eradicating harmful chemicals, toxins, and carcinogens in the salon environment without sacrificing the health, beauty, and well-being of clients, stylist, or salon professionals.”
Organic Salon Systems provides professional hairdressers with high performance hair products which maximize the use of gentle, nourishing and natural ingredients while minimizing the necessity for harsh or damaging chemical additives. With these healthier products and better information, we hope to bring about superior results, increased competence and a safer salon environment for all concerned. To accomplish our mission, we have adopted the following company ethos:
• Nurture the beauty, dignity, respect, health, and well-being of all;
• Pursue uncompromised integrity;
• Deliver excellence in all that we do;
• Only distribute the highest performance, healthiest, most natural, and gentlest products available;
• Continually recognize that the best way to grow our business is by helping our clients grow theirs;
• Fully disclose all product ingredients and act with transparency, honesty, and integrity;
• Never divert our product lines or allow them to be sold to non-professionals;
• Maintain an ethical environmental policy;
• Do not tolerate any products ever tested on animals;
• Train, educate, and provide information which will enable the industry and our clients to become healthier while improving their service quality;
• Provide world-class service to our clients and always strive to become the best at what we do in every regard.
WE LOVE PHIA!!! made right here in Denver Colorado.
“A little something from Phia: At Phia, we believe that the complex molecular structures of nature’s purest ingredients contain beneficial attributes and energies that synthetics will never possess. In our laboratories, we strive to create powerful products by combining the best nature has to offer in perfect mathematical formulations while engineering the physics of nature to create unique bio-energetic bouquets.
For the past six years, Phia’s founder has researched the energy of essential oils. Based on this work, it was discovered that this energy is visible, vibrant and long-lasting. In contrast, synthetic ingredients commonly used in commercial products were found to be faint or lifeless. Natural energies impact the way we feel, the way we think and how we live.
At Phia, we harness energies created by sun, soil and water, found in fields, forests and oceans from the far corners of the world. Products are created with your well-being in mind, deliberately void of synthetic substances that deflate or destroy the vibrant energy of natural essences.”
If you have any questions about organic beauty or sustainability or My Hair Trip feel free to give us a shout at the shop or drop us a line at email@example.com or message us on Facebook.Leave a reply